- Competitive hourly rate + shift penalties + incentives
- Employee benefits program
- Ongoing professional development
- Work life balance, flexible rostering and weekend shifts available!
Due to continued growth, our Tullamarine Glazing Branch is seeking a highly-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Glazier to join their team and deliver first class service to new and existing customers.
About us ...
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
About the Role …
As a specialist in the industry, you will apply your technical knowledge and practical Glazing skills to undertake the installation and replacement of Glass for our Commercial and Residential customers. This service is delivered in a professional, timely and safe manner, observing the principles of customer focus and operational excellence in all tasks undertaken.
You will be supported by a team of Qualified Glaziers and will have access to a range of benefits. You will receive training as well as ongoing coaching and support to ensure you get the most out of your career and can be the best you.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- You will be responsible for inspecting the site prior to installing replacement glass
- Read and understand blueprints and specifications to know necessary work details, including color, shape, size, type and thickness of glass to be installed, framing location, procedures for installation and any scaffolding or other staging items needed before beginning work
- Maintain communication with the customer on relevant aspects of the job concerned
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation relating to the customer and associated transactions
- Be a valuable member of our team, contributing to our success and actively helping to create a positive environment
About you …
You're passionate about what you do. You will have already worked in the Glazing Industry, can quickly build rapport and strive to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Must have a manual drivers licence
- A true passion for delivering customer service excellence
- Confident, engaging approach and a natural ability to communicate
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- A strong desire to succeed
- A strong eye for detail
- Excellent self organisation and time management skills
Experience and Qualifications:
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding career with a nationally recognised household brand, then we would love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please