- Competitive rates + shift penalties
- Potential for role to move to permanency
- Weekend shifts available
Due to continued growth and increase in call volumes, our award-winning Contact Centre is seeking highly-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Inbound Customer Champions to deliver first class service to our new and existing customers.
Previous Sales and Call Centre experience is essential
About us ...
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
About the Role …
Our Inbound Sales Consultants are the first point of contact for inbound enquiries. Therefore this role requires excellent listening, communication and understanding skills. You may also need to make outbound calls, depending on the needs of the customer.
You will be supported by a team of experienced leaders and will have access to a range of benefits. You will receive comprehensive training (first two weeks during core business hours) as well as ongoing coaching and support. These casual roles will have a potential view to move to permanency at a later date.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Attend to inbound calls from customers and maintain current KPI's
- Provide strong sales and customer service expertise to our customers
- Demonstrate your achievements through proven results
- Make occasional outbound calls to customers and liaise with branches and external service providers
- Provide first class service to all customers using your amazing people and communication skills
- Own calls and deliver an incomparable conversation
As a Christmas Casual, you will work 20-38 hours per week, with working hours between 8.00am – 8.00pm, Monday through to Sunday.
About you …
You will have previous experience working in a call centre in a sales focused role, can quickly build rapport and strive to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
You love getting results and have a solid and demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales objectives.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Have a true passion for delivering customer service excellence
- An ability to work with defined KPI’s
- Possess a confident, engaging approach
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- A strong desire to succeed
- A strong focus on sales and exceeding targets
- Be self-managed with excellent time management skills
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in call centres within sales and customer service focused roles
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding role with a nationally recognised household brand, then we would love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please