- Competitive salary package
- Employee benefits program
- Work life balance
Due to continued growth, our Cairns AutoGlass Branch is seeking a highly-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Customer Service Administrator to deliver first class service to our new and existing customers.
About us ...
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
About the Role …
Our Customer Service Administrator is the first point of contact to our Customers. Therefore this role requires excellent listening, communication and understanding skills. You may also need to make out-bound calls, depending on the needs of the customer.
You will be supported by a team of experienced leaders and will have access to a range of benefits. You will receive training as well as ongoing coaching and support.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Providing first class service to all customers using your amazing people and communication skills
- Receive customer complaints and attempt to resolve and / or refer to management as appropriate for resolution / follow up
- Keep customers appraised of delivery lead-time
- Undertake repair inspections, converting repairs to sales where appropriate
- Raise Job Authorities and invoices by utilising branch computer system.
- Be a valuable member of our team, contributing to our success and actively helping to create a positive environment
About you …
You will have already worked in a retail, office or customer service and/or sales role, can quickly build rapport and strive to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- A true passion for delivering customer service excellence
- Confident, engaging approach and a natural ability to communicate
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- A strong desire to succeed
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent self organisation and time management skills
Experience and Qualifications:
- Retail, office or customer service experience
- Immediate to Advanced computer skills
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding career with a nationally recognised household brand, then we would love to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please