- Exciting digital experience and marketing automation opportunity
- Unique opportunity to own your projects and make a real difference to our businesses and customers
- Leading Australian brand, great dynamic with a small marketing team
- Competitive remuneration and immediate start
Due to continued growth within the business and our Marketing team, we are seeking an energetic and experienced Digital Experience & Automation Manager to join our marketing team. You will play a key role in owning and leading our end-to-end digital customer experience and projects. This is with a primary focus on creation, delivery and conversion of customers into our online customer journey. These are from a range of our business segments each with differing needs, so a high level of customer focus and curiosity is required. You will also champion our marketing automation platform (Marketo) to drive retention and conversions of our existing customers and improve our brand awareness across our divisions.
About us ...
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
About the Role …
Based out of Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne, you will be interacting with other aspects of the online customer journey including search and display marketing, social media (Google, Facebook), our contact center and key account teams to ensure flow and consistent message to market. You will also be a key representative for cross department/divisional projects related to the online customer journey (key focus on non-voice channels).
As the Digital Experience & Automation Manager you will need to be technical, analytical, and customer-oriented, helping take to the data and insights available and turn them into tangible and successful customer experience outcomes that drive conversion. You will be making our online experience for customers as easy as possible, supporting the growth and evolution of our digital channel and marketing strategies, and contributing to the overall success of our business.
As the Digital Experience & Automation Manager you will:
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, broader Marketing team, IT, Sales, Customer Service and Operations to create, manage, own, develop and execute digital customer experience projects to drive conversions
- Manage and improve our B2C and B2B portals/websites including API integration and automation when required
- Champion our email automation marketing platform. Identify opportunities in the customer journey, test and implement changes, report on outcomes, and stay ahead of software changes,
- Champion the O’Brien customer journey for B2C and Insurance segments to drive improved customer experiences, identify gaps and leakage in the process and drive conversion and retention
- Utilise all digital tools and platforms available and develop insights, plus establish best practice reporting and improve data management and tracking for your projects
- Create and conduct an ongoing data driven test and learn program
- Own the O’Brien call tracking platform and process
- Manage and update Google Analytics
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and turn them into technical briefs that can be used to build campaigns and programs
- Support, drive, adhere to and report on internal governance processes
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure consistency of message across all channels
To be considered you will have:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in digital/UX including marketing automation tools (Marketo or Salesforce), Word Press and Delacon (or call tracking software)
- Strong technical and analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of audience segmentation and ability to use these insights to drive online digital journeys
- Ability to create and deliver end to end campaign execution including campaign design, experimentation, implementation and reporting to drive improved customer journeys
- Working knowledge of Social Media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked in, YouTube
- Customer first focus
- Complex stakeholder and projects management experience
- Intermediate HTML
- Understand best practice for digital UX including websites, social and search
- Experience of B2C and B2B lifecycle marketing and omnichannel customer journeys
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding career with a nationally recognised household brand, then we would love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please